Email List Building Experiment Day 15 – 1st Solo

So the first solo ad I ordered for this experiment ran today and yesterday.  It was from a provider I found on the warrior forum.  I ordered a 150 click package for around $75 (a bit pricey).
So the results are pretty much in and overall for opt ins I am very pleased.  I had 194 clicks and 175 unique clicks.  90 people opted in and one purchased the OTO.  So basically the page converted at 52% – which is very good.

I would have liked to have made more on the product (OTO), but that can be tweaked and I have a few more campaigns set up to test the effectiveness of the landing page and OTO.

List Building Experiment

Leave A Comment